Join us —
Android Native Developer
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications.
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
- Performing unit tests on code.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features.
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.