Join us —
Dot Net Developer
- Develop, design, test, maintain and support custom mobile and web applications.
- Develop MS SQL server applications like views, triggers and stored procedures.
- Develop databases including queries, triggers and stored procedures.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Testing and deploying applications and systems.
- Updating and Debugging Back-end
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Build restful APIs that meet the technical requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
- Should have basic knowledge with .NET, C#, DOT NET CORE Web API, and SQL Server.
- Sound knowledge in object oriented development technique.