Join us —
Project Coordinator - 1 Positions
- Assist Project Managers in the effective planning, implementation, monitoring, and closure of projects.
- Become familiar with requirement building, change management, backlog prioritization, sprint planning, release, daily standups, reviews, and overall project execution.
- Gather project requirements, develop and maintain project documentation
- Develop and/or review estimates and assumptions for the project schedule and effort using established guidelines and best practices.
- Assist the project manager by communicating the status, risks, and overall progress of the project
- Effectively manage project life cycles end to end.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, information technology, computer science, or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years’ of project coordination experience.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills