Join us —
- Testing an application, ensuring they meet set standards and specification
- Ensuring ongoing compliance and risk management across the organization
- Investigating customer complaints
- Establishing strategies to improve efficiency and profitability in the organization, as well as put out higher quality products
- Confirming all products are properly labelled before output
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test case
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, information technology, computer science, or similar.
- A minimum of 1 +years of experience in quality assurance
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with API testing and associated tooling (e.g. Postman).
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting