Join us —
- Assist in design and development of database systems.
- Optimize database systems for performance and reliability.
- Perform database maintenance and troubleshooting activities.
- Test database systems and perform bug fixes.
- Provide database solutions based on technical documents and business requirements.
- Develop database functions, scripts, indexes, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Provide technical assistance to resolve all database issues related to performance, capacity and access.
- Ensure data integrity and quality in database systems
- Maintain standard policies for database development activities.
- Identify and rectify database errors in a timely manner.
- Create physical and logical database models as per the business requirements.
- Manage and monitor performance, capacity security and optimization of database systems.
- Prepare documentations regarding database design, configuration and change management tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, information technology, computer science, or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in database engineering.
- In-depth knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Extensive experience with database technologies and architecture
- Sound knowledge of best practices in database engineering and data security.