Join us —
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Design and implement visually aesthetic user interfaces.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Possess knowledge of CSS, and HTML.
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Implement best practices, standards, and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Conduct product analysis and performance tests to check for effective user interface
- Collaborating with other cross-functional teams to ensure high-performance of applications
- Participate in project discussion/analysis to assess business requirements, gather information and recommend optimal business solutions.
- Assist in preparing all technical design documents and ensure effective implementation of all products and plan all activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as Frontend developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proven experience implementing front-end (Angular preferable)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.