Join us —
Support Executive Level 1 - 1 position (Kathmandu)
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Provide individual instruction and/or training to users on new or updated technologies,
- Performs routine technical assistance and maintenance duties,
- Maintains and updates record keeping system,
- Answering phone calls,
- Providing a basic level of technical assistance to clients and customers,
- Gathering client information about technical issues,
- Helping clients and customers identify the technical issues,
- Troubleshooting minor IT issues,
- Referring customers and clients to higher levels of Support Personnel,
- Collaborating with Support Personnel to determine technical solutions,
- Providing remote support to clients,
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Involve in trainings.
- Database Knowledge working on real projects for around 1 year.
- Strong Knowledge of Diagnosing and Troubleshooting Technical Issues.
- Leading the Support Team.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- Collaborating with Cross-Functional Teams.
- Should have knowledge of Inventory, Accounting, and POS billing.
- Should be able to work in off hours.
- Two-wheeler is a must.